[LIBRARYDIR] Study Rooms?

Susan Schreiner susan.schreiner at ghc.edu
Mon Apr 25 13:31:30 PDT 2022

We are allowing group study and room checkout. Just the usual - limited to 2 hours (although we let people stay longer now, but warn them they may get kicked out if someone else needs it.) Not a lot of groups utilizing it, just one daily group of 5 that are together a lot anyway, and individuals. Not huge demand, but students like having them available.

Susan A. Schreiner
Associate Dean for Library, eLearning, and Learning Support Services
Grays Harbor College
Aberdeen, WA 98520