[LIBRARYDIR] GP Spring Student Success Institute

Jacquelyn Ray jacquelyn.ray at wwcc.edu
Fri Apr 8 10:12:40 PDT 2022

Hi all~

   I was just asked to sign up for the GP Spring Student Success Institute.  I was wondering if any of you were also planning to attend or if there were specific things I could try and learn and bring back to the group?

Happy Fri-YAY!

    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1T7KmmWmhy8X9hRoRAEOQuwdVQaXhsd5-1ZNOUUptL5U/edit?usp=sharing
[https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/tupU3xJnd-N_3fG6honMbNSF_lVSLfEncjBMyTN3tjtVrZfU2AJvLpSVEDd_NMmzglMAhW6ioR2Acg=w1200-h630-p]<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1T7KmmWmhy8X9hRoRAEOQuwdVQaXhsd5-1ZNOUUptL5U/edit?usp=sharing>
2022 Spring Condensed Agenda - Guided Pathways Student Success Institute: April 13th<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1T7KmmWmhy8X9hRoRAEOQuwdVQaXhsd5-1ZNOUUptL5U/edit?usp=sharing>
Guided Pathways Student Success Institute Condensed Agenda Retreat Date: Wednesday, April 13, 2022 Location: Zoom (Virtual) Links for the event are in Canvas. Registered participants will also receive a calendar invite with the main Zoom link included. Bitly Link for this document: https://bit...
docs.google.com

All my best,
Jacquelyn

​Jacquelyn Ray, MLIS, MA | Director of Library Services, FYE & Interim Director of Continuing Education| she/her
Walla Walla Community College
Need help evenings or weekends? Try our 24/7 Ask-a-Librarian Chat Service!<https://askwa.libanswers.com/widget_chat.php?hash=d266f8c192e1c15230f3b8f764dcead2>

Knowledge emerges only through invention and re-invention, through the restless, impatient,
continuing, hopeful inquiry human beings pursue in the world,
with the world, and with each other.
(Paulo Freire, Pedagogy of the Oppressed)

<https://askwa.libanswers.com/widget_chat.php?hash=d266f8c192e1c15230f3b8f764dcead2>