[LIBRARYDIR] Fw: CANCELLED: September OER 101 Training

Boyoung Chae bchae at sbctc.edu
Tue Sep 7 12:23:10 PDT 2021

From: Monique Belair
Sent: Tuesday, September 7, 2021 12:02 PM
To: elc at lists.ctc.edu
Subject: CANCELLED: September OER 101 Training

Hello.

The September OER 101 training which was scheduled for the 13th – 24th is being cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances. We sincerely apologize for this change and are rescheduling a session in October in its place. We will send an announcement once those dates are final. In the meantime, if your campus requires this training in September, Boyoung Chae is available to schedule a webinar to accommodate your campus needs. She is also happy to offer any private sessions to your faculty members and staff. Contact her directly at bchae at sbctc.edu<mailto:bchae at sbctc.edu>

If you have any other questions, please feel free to contact us anytime.

Monique

[Title: SBCTC logo - Description: Compass]Monique Belair  she|her|hers

Program Administrator | Open ProfTech Project

Educational Technology & Open Education

mbelair at sbctc.edu<mailto:mbelair at sbctc.edu>  360-704-3942

SBCTC Vision

“Leading with racial equity, our colleges maximize student potential and transform lives within a culture of belonging that advances racial, social, and economic justice in service to our diverse communities”