[LIBRARYDIR] [EXTERNAL] Re: LLC Fall meeting - a personal update

Jacquelyn Ray jacquelyn.ray at wwcc.edu
Mon Oct 25 15:04:35 PDT 2021

WOW!  Congratulations Sarah! Exciting times.  Looking forward to seeing you Friday as well~

Jackie

​Jacquelyn Ray, MLIS, MA | Library Director | she/her
Walla Walla Community College
Need help evenings or weekends? Try our 24/7 Ask-a-Librarian Chat Service!<https://askwa.libanswers.com/widget_chat.php?hash=d266f8c192e1c15230f3b8f764dcead2>

Hope, as an ontological need, demands an anchoring in practice.
We need critical hope the way a fish needs unpolluted water.
(Paulo Freire, Pedagogy of Hope)

<https://askwa.libanswers.com/widget_chat.php?hash=d266f8c192e1c15230f3b8f764dcead2>