[LIBRARYDIR] LLC Fall meeting - a personal update

Claire Murata claire.murata at edmonds.edu
Mon Oct 25 14:22:58 PDT 2021

Hi Sarah,

I just want to say publicly that I've been lucky to have you as a mentor
for 20 years.  I learned from you to think about how and why and if
students are learning, and I've always appreciated your light touch, even
when I didn't want to listen or do! Much love and respect always!

*Claire Murata, MLIS*
Associate Dean, Library and Learning Resources
20000 68th Ave. W., Lynnwood WA 98036 | edmonds.edu
claire.murata at edmonds.edu | (425) 640-1522

[image: college logo]