[LIBRARYDIR] ctcLink, service indicators and/or query for list of current staff

Jennifer Dysart JDysart at greenriver.edu
Thu Oct 28 16:18:44 PDT 2021

Hi, we're newly on ctcLink. Are any of you using service indicators when students have unreturned items? If so, our circulation supervisor, Nadine Pavlov, would love to chat with you. Please feel free to contact us off list. (Nadine is at npavlov at greenriver.edu, 253-931-6485.)

My second question is about a ctcLink query that will pull all current staff and faculty emplids. We're on the list to be converted to single sign on with ezproxy, but in the meantime I need to pull emplids to feed to the ezproxy user list. I have a query for students but haven't located one for staff (and my HR is too busy to talk to me right now). Does anyone know of one?
Many thanks,
Jennifer

Jennifer J Dysart
Dean of Library, eLearning, and Media Services
Green River College
Auburn, WA 98092