[LIBRARYDIR] LLC agenda for Fall meeting, Oct. 29, 9 a.m. - 1 p.m.

Watkins, Candice cwatkins at tacomacc.edu
Thu Oct 21 10:41:08 PDT 2021

Good morning, LLC! Thanks to all who have already submitted their standing reports. If you haven't, please don't fret! You can still do so! Just send them to me and I'll make sure they are linked to the agenda. And to everyone, please read/watch the updates that have been submitted before our meeting. They are linked to the agenda!

I look forward to seeing you all next Friday from 9 a.m. - 1 p.m.!
Agenda: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1BlS01I27fvU9kFreygdyHd2_8XWdw8PmjJNYp0EsRtw/edit?usp=sharing

Best,
Candice

Candice Watkins [she/her pronouns]

Interim Dean of Library & Learning Innovation

Tacoma Community College

6501 South 19th Street

Tacoma, WA. 98466

253-566-5091