[LIBRARYDIR] [EXTERNAL] - Re: Gate Counters

Coe, Erica ecoe at olympic.edu
Wed Oct 6 09:16:18 PDT 2021

New question - how many of you have security gates and what brand?

The security alarm has quit working.  Our gates are 20 years old so we will probably need to replace they system.  I have read that security gates are not being used as consistently anymore, and Heath notes that they are looking at getting rid of theirs.

Thanks,
Erica