[LIBRARYDIR] laptop check out

Fuhrman, Tim timf at bigbend.edu
Mon Nov 1 13:05:30 PDT 2021

We advertise A LOT to get them back.  Canvas/email mostly.  We can’t hold grades etc. like we once did but we can always choose to not let them check out anything else ever again.

We also offer an update and renewal service if they are attending the following quarter, which works well.

No firm numbers on what we expect to get back.  In general, we probably get back 95%+.  Where we have problems has been with our ESL students for some reason.
[cid:image001.jpg at 01D7CF20.6794D830]

Tim Fuhrman
Director of Library Resources
& eLearning
Big Bend Community College
timf at bigbend.edu<mailto:timf at bigbend.edu>

www.bigbend.edu<http://www.bigbend.edu/>

Bonaudi Library (ATEC/1800 Building)•7662 Chanute Street NE•Moses Lake, WA 98837-3299