[LIBRARYDIR] Follow-up to the breakout sessions ("... 21st Century Libraries") at yesterday's LLC meeting

Bem, Greg Greg.Bem at lwtech.edu
Wed May 26 14:41:13 PDT 2021

Centralizing work and reducing duplicitous efforts might relieve the burden of the Systems Librarian from many schools, as well... I really like where Wade's idea is pointing us, especially as a system/collective rather than a group of individual schools.

Greg Bem, MLIS
Faculty Library Coordinator
Library Learning Commons
Lake Washington Inst. Of Technology