[LIBRARYDIR] [EXTERNAL] Re: FERPA trainings

Watkins, Candice cwatkins at tacomacc.edu
Thu May 13 08:34:06 PDT 2021

Thanks all! 🙂
________________________________
From: LIBRARYDIR <librarydir-bounces at lists.ctc.edu> on behalf of Kelly, Amy via LIBRARYDIR <librarydir at lists.ctc.edu>
Sent: Wednesday, May 12, 2021 7:35 PM
To: WACTC Library Directors <librarydir at lists.ctc.edu>
Cc: Kelly, Amy <akelly1 at spscc.edu>
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Re: [LIBRARYDIR] FERPA trainings

CAUTION: This email originated from outside Tacoma Community College. Do not click links or open attachments unless you validate the sender and know the content is safe. If you are unsure, contact the IT Help Desk at x4357 (253-460-4357) or email support at tacomacc.edu.<mailto:support at tacomacc.edu>

SPSCC uses Everfi too..

Cheers,

Amy