[LIBRARYDIR] ProQuest/Gale Chat #2 Doodle Poll

Fuhrman, Tim timf at bigbend.edu
Tue May 4 13:04:15 PDT 2021

I just spoke with Dana from PQ this morning and she told me next year's invoices for the "state package" will only include a 5% increase. She also said she had spoken to everyone who as subscribed in the past and they everybody had accepted the offer so we should get the discounted price for the package.  I also promised the point out they are offering a 30% discount on any new subscriptions.  The reason I spoke with her was that we just had a presentation on their new Business One product.

Sorry I missed the meeting!  Everyone went off to lunch and I got busy and totally forgot.

It would be great if the meeting was recorded or if someone could clue me in to what happened.

?

Tim Fuhrman - timf at bigbend.edu<mailto:timf at bigbend.edu>
Director of Library Resources and eLearning
7662 Chanute St, Moses Lake, WA 98837