[LIBRARYDIR] Funding the ProQuest DEI Database

Susan Schreiner susan.schreiner at ghc.edu
Fri May 28 08:51:13 PDT 2021

Hi Library Leaders!

I hope everyone is looking forward to a great holiday weekend.

For the few intrepid workers still slogging through this Friday, I'd thought I'd update you on how we got the new DEI Ebook database. Adrienne went to our VPI to ask about Guided Pathways money. Turns out she and the President were looking to spend some GP funds before the end of year cutoff (today on our campus), and ProQuest worked hard to get us a contract and invoice in time to get it ordered.

I don't know if anyone has a similar situation, but it can't hurt to ask. Dana can process contracts and orders today (if you have the same deadlines we do.)

Have a wonderful holiday weekend!

Susan

Susan A. Schreiner
Associate Dean for Library, eLearning, and Learning Support Services
Grays Harbor College
Aberdeen, WA 98520