[LIBRARYDIR] new WLA Mentorship program

Ventura, Gerie GVENTURA at highline.edu
Thu May 27 12:53:16 PDT 2021

I know we're all stretched at this point of the quarter/academic year, but there appears to be a session coming up about a new, refreshed WLA Mentorship program. The idea of mentorship came up at our recent LLC meeting, so maybe if we participated in the WLA Mentorship program, we could do it within their already-created structure?

Just a thought.

https://www.sos.wa.gov/library/libraries/firsttuesdays/

June 1, 2021, 9 a.m. PACIFIC

WLA Mentoring Program Has Fresh Start!

Join us for a Discussion about the new, updated, and refreshed Mentoring Program.

WLA is in the process of redeveloping and relaunching its mentoring program, with the goal of creating a valuable experience for members and building professional relationships and strengthening the library profession within Washington.  Join us for a tour of the new program including how being a mentor can help develop future leaders, grow your leadership skills, and contribute to the profession.  As a potential mentee, learn how a one-on-one professional mentoring program can help you develop and discover new skills and professional relationships.

FYI,

Gerie Ventura
Highline College

[Louie Gong Native American artist-inspired Highline College Library. A blue eagle head on a green and white background with blue text.]