[LIBRARYDIR] Library Reopening discussion - Doodle poll

Coe, Erica ecoe at olympic.edu
Wed May 26 11:36:22 PDT 2021

Hello all,

I'd like to see if there is interest in a meeting about reopening plans for Summer and Fall.   We could also work on survey to capture specific details - Greg has volunteered to help.

This would be a good opportunity to involve faculty and staff too.  Depending on the conversations and questions, we could have breakout rooms during the meeting too - reference/instruction, circulation, requirements and compliance, etc.  I'm open to suggestions on how to facilitate the conversation - or even volunteers to facilitate.

Please share this Doodle poll<https://doodle.com/poll/4s7v9tvxwti7k5ef?utm_source=poll&utm_medium=link> with your teams. Responses requested by noon on Friday.

Thanks,
Erica