[LIBRARYDIR] Library Faculty & Staff survey

Heath Hayden heath.hayden at bellevuecollege.edu
Wed May 19 15:31:00 PDT 2021

Hello All!

I put together a survey for all 34 CTC Library Leadership designees to complete on the number of faculty and staff in your libraries. I am most keenly interested in the number of staff between paraprofessional and faculty librarians (or additional positions that don't fall into those categories). To provide some context: Bellevue College library has 6 faculty librarian positions (only 4 are permanently filled right now), 2 PT faculty librarians, and 2 FT paraprofessional staff (2 PT paraprofessional staff).

I have some key interests in this survey:

* What is the balance of faculty librarians and Library and Archives Paraprofessional (LAPP) staff in your library.
* What is the number of core staff for your library team (excluding eLearning and other work units under your purview).
* Are there additional staff that do not fit into the faculty/LAPP job classifications.

Library Faculty & Staff Survey: https://forms.gle/95psPx3CWnSbe3DX7

I will be closing the survey on Friday, June 25th at Noon. I will send out periodic reminders up until June 25th.

If you can help me by completing this survey, I would be so grateful. I am also happy to share results with the group if there is interest.

Thank you in advance for your help with this!

Heath Ray Hayden, MLIS, MA
Pronouns: they/them/their
Interim Associate Dean, Library
Bellevue College