[LIBRARYDIR] InSpace

Watkins, Candice cwatkins at tacomacc.edu
Mon Mar 29 08:39:35 PDT 2021

Good morning! I'm wondering if any of your libraries and/or colleges use InSpace. It looks like a much more flexible version of zoom, specifically designed for students who want, perhaps, online study rooms with more control over their movement than zoom offers.
If you are using it, please let me know how you like it and if you'd recommend it!
Thanks!
https://inspace.chat/#home

Inspace.chat<https://inspace.chat/#home>
InSpace platform provides the type of virtual meeting space we so desperately need to create the 'feel' and utility of a live classroom. When it comes to innovations in technology, timing is critical.
inspace.chat

Candice Watkins [she/her pronouns]

Interim Dean of Library & Learning Innovation

Tacoma Community College

6501 South 19th Street

Tacoma, WA. 98466

253-566-5091