[LIBRARYDIR] Library reopening discussion - 6/2, 12:00-1:00

Coe, Erica ecoe at olympic.edu
Tue Jun 1 10:38:39 PDT 2021

Hi all,

Please share with your teams.  We had 18 responses for the Reopening session and it looks like tomorrow, 6/2, 12:00-1:00 is the best time for most.  The Outlook invitation is attached.

I'd like to use the Library Services COVID-19 Requirements<https://www.governor.wa.gov/sites/default/files/COVID19%20Library%20Guidance.pdf> from May 19 to structure the conversation. There are several options to allow flexibility and some that could be interpreted differently.

Library Reopening Discussion
June 2
12:00-1:00
https://olympic.zoom.us/j/92990053838

I can record the session and save the transcript.  We may also send out a follow up survey after the session to capture additional details.

Thanks,
Erica