[LIBRARYDIR] Plagiarism Tools

Potter-Henderson, Leslie lhenders at shoreline.edu
Wed Jan 27 17:15:59 PST 2021

Hi All,

Shoreline does not use a plagiarism tool. It would really be a faculty call to purchase and implement.

The App store team is aware of the interest in Plagiarism Tools.  They've got a long list of items they would love to add the site.

See you all soon, Leslie

Leslie Potter-Henderson, MLS
Acting Associate Dean,
Library and Learning Resources