[LIBRARYDIR] ACRL survey and eLearning?

Heath Hayden heath.hayden at bellevuecollege.edu
Tue Jan 26 15:18:07 PST 2021

Hello:

I have a question. I am working on our ACRL survey data this year (this is my second year completing this) and last year I included our eLearning staff in the numbers. For those of you connected to eLearning and other types of services, do you submit eLearning data rolled in with your library data? I was told to include them and noted they were included in the previous year report I inherited.

Do you integrate number of staff and benefits of eLearning areas (and/or other areas in your division purview) in the ACRL data survey?

Thank you!

Heath Ray Hayden, MLIS, MA
Pronouns: they/them/their
Interim Dean, Library & eLearning