[LIBRARYDIR] Call for Proposals: CLAWS/LLC Webinar Series

Coe, Erica ecoe at olympic.edu
Thu Jan 21 09:23:06 PST 2021

Hello all,

The College Libraries Across Washington State (CLAWS) section of the Washington Library Association is partnering with the Library Leadership Council (LLC) of the State Board for Community and Technical Colleges to present a series of free webinars. These will be moderated and supported by CLAWS and LLC leadership and are presented via Zoom. Sessions will be recorded and made available online.

For the March webinar, we are looking for teams made up of administrators and faculty/staff to share their knowledge and ideas around COVID-19 reopening processes and procedures including successes and challenges.  Each team will have 15-20 minutes to present, followed by 30 min. Q&A for the whole panel. The specific date and time will be set after selection of presenting teams.

If you are interested in presenting as part of the webinar series, please fill out the COVID-19 Reopening Procedures Panel<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScyV0f2lgi6e5DOQaeXXgSvDCCB_D-3oJxfKWK3IuSdIqr9GA/viewform> proposal form. Please note that panel participants do not need to be members of WLA, CLAWS, or LLC in order to present.

Erica

Chair, LLC