[LIBRARYDIR] LLC meeting agenda, 2/18, 1:00-5:00

Coe, Erica ecoe at olympic.edu
Wed Feb 10 15:09:19 PST 2021

Hello all,

As a reminder, LLC is meeting on 2/18, 1:00-5:00.   The Achieving the Dream conference was not on my radar when we scheduled the meeting, so I know that some of you may be double booked.

The Agenda<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1q6tTjIjcKldTumK2jrh-Lmc2q7DJfMcgB4RqEcLFZXk/edit> is ready for your review.  Please let me know if adjustments are needed.

  *   Please note the pre-meeting homework including Around the Table updates<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1G6dkJ--qYfH5q9egp-NqQpR_AdtbXeeFE4kLpmk__Ag/edit#heading=h.klqjodbcr45c>.  Even if you aren't able to join us, we'd love to know how things are going in your corner of the state.
  *   For those with standing reports, please add reports to the Winter meeting folder<https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1mB77e2gr5XzS1RZzbcGeGlZafdVvz5NM?usp=sharing> and link to the agenda.  If the notes are brief, you can just add to the agenda.  You can also email reports to me and I'll take care of the rest.

I know that we are all dealing with capacity issues so we will be reviewing the workplan to see if we want to streamline our strategies and work groups for the rest of the year.  Boyoung will be joining us so we can also discuss how our strategies may align with her OER work and opportunities for mutual support.

Thursday, February 18, 2021

1:00-5:00

Zoom link<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/86736574042?pwd=V3kyWm0yWVlLL1lnYVRoc1dzdTc2Zz09>

Meeting ID: 867 3657 4042

Passcode: 478142

One tap mobile

+12532158782,,86736574042# US (Tacoma)

Dial by your location

     +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)

Meeting ID: 867 3657 4042

Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kdwMfpPdSz

Join by SIP

86736574042 at zoomcrc.com

You are all amazing and I look forward to seeing you soon!

Thanks,
Erica