[LIBRARYDIR] vaccination cards?

Jacquelyn Ray jacquelyn.ray at wwcc.edu
Tue Dec 21 08:35:00 PST 2021

Yes, tricky issue here as we well.  But, our college reached a similar decision as North.

The college isn't asking for proof beyond what was asked of staff, faculty and students.

Guests, as long as they are following masking/social distancing protocols are allowed on campus.

What is a bit of a conundrum is that students, staff, and faculty are required to provide proof of vaccination or exemption and if they are not allowed on campus unless they have done so.

Take care and stay warm!

​Jacquelyn Ray, MLIS, MA | Library Director | she/her
Walla Walla Community College
Need help evenings or weekends? Try our 24/7 Ask-a-Librarian Chat Service!<https://askwa.libanswers.com/widget_chat.php?hash=d266f8c192e1c15230f3b8f764dcead2>

Knowledge emerges only through invention and re-invention, through the restless, impatient, continuing, hopeful inquiry human beings pursue in the world,
with the world, and with each other.
(Paulo Freire, Pedagogy of the Oppressed)

<https://askwa.libanswers.com/widget_chat.php?hash=d266f8c192e1c15230f3b8f764dcead2>