[LIBRARYDIR] Library review processes - survey results

Watkins, Candice cwatkins at tacomacc.edu
Tue Dec 28 12:16:40 PST 2021

Hello LLC! I hope you are taking a nice break and staying warm! I'm trying to tie up some loose ends before the madness of winter term begins! On that note, I wanted to share out the results of the Library Review Processes survey - thanks to those who have completed it. We will pass the results along to Instruction Commission at their request. If you have not yet completed it, you still can! Here's the link<https://forms.gle/4tyhAAAtodwSXCnL9> to do so.

And for those of you interested in the results, you can view those here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/19iY577S7iugVOOntSNWCEVH-oRw1pvc4wf7RUSPnnrQ/viewanalytics.

Thanks, and best holiday wishes to you and yours! 🙂

Candice

Candice Watkins [she/her pronouns]

Interim Dean of Library & Learning Innovation

Tacoma Community College

6501 South 19th Street

Tacoma, WA. 98466

253-566-5091