[LIBRARYDIR] Please complete the Work Plan and Meeting surveys!

Watkins, Candice cwatkins at tacomacc.edu
Mon Aug 30 08:56:40 PDT 2021

Thank you to everyone who submitted their approval of the LLC Work Plan draft<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1dZ7tvnKpINj-_oeIhCpIpN-i5Bq41TMHC9qsWsOCPs4/edit?usp=sharing>! All who completed the survey approved the general direction and goals of the draft. I've now submitted it to IC for feedback. Once we get their feedback, we'll make necessary changes and submit the final work plan by 9/30.

Also, thanks for the excellent, more detailed comments in the work plan survey. I think all of the comments you made were totally relevant and can be incorporated easily into the work plan as focus areas of the different work groups. We'll make sure that we are all organized into work groups before our fall meeting so that we can primarily spend that meeting focused on developing the actual work areas.

Meeting dates: We'll send out the results of the meeting dates poll in a week or so. If you haven't already responded to that survey, please do so!
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdY1cYTC8tT5bDjknczAEBsRXLOb-BqdNQRlDE8jBhnXy2n5Q/viewform

Thanks for all of your work on this!
Candice