[LIBRARYDIR] [EXTERNAL] Controversial Book Request-your thoughts?

Howard Fuller hfuller at whatcom.edu
Mon Aug 23 15:21:44 PDT 2021

And yet the stated purpose for purchasing the title is student scholarship, and is therefore by definition a ‘student-centered’ purchase (I’m assuming it will be a school sponsored club and if so, will also require some opportunity for faculty scholarship). Does the student already have a faculty/staff sponsor for the club (if one is needed)?
It is a conundrum. ILL would acquire the less than $15.00 book ($6.49 on kindle).
Interesting end-of-day conversation.

Howard