[LIBRARYDIR] Invitation to Participate in Research Study on Racial Equity and Allyship in LIS

Ventura, Gerie GVENTURA at highline.edu
Tue Aug 31 13:19:59 PDT 2021

Hello all:

I saw this on the APALA-L (Asian/Pacific American Librarians Association) mailing list and thought it might be of interest.

FYI,

Gerie Ventura (she/her/they)
Library Director
[Louie Gong Native American artist-inspired Highline College Library. A blue eagle head on a green and white background with blue text.]

CAUTION: This email originated from outside Highline College. Do not click links or open attachments unless you validate the sender and know the content is safe. If you are unsure, contact the Help Desk at x4357 (206-592-4357) or email helpdesk at highline.edu<mailto:helpdesk at highline.edu>.
FYI!