[LIBRARYDIR] Survey for Library Leadership (Summer 2021)

Bem, Greg Greg.Bem at lwtech.edu
Tue Aug 3 09:58:49 PDT 2021

Thanks to the 9 schools who filled out the survey! I will keep it open until next Wednesday. If you have a few minutes to fill it out, please let me know. Someone did ask what the purpose is—overall to capture where the org structures are right now post-layoffs and to capture vision going forward. General sentiment, in other words. On a personal note, we are constantly thinking about leadership at LWTech, so there are some self-centered inspirations too 😊

Greg Bem, MLIS
Faculty Library Coordinator
Library Learning Commons
Lake Washington Inst. Of Technology