[LIBRARYDIR] Meeting Minute: Washington 45/85/100, OER inventory

Boyoung Chae bchae at sbctc.edu
Mon Apr 5 18:21:52 PDT 2021

Thank you for coming to the first meeting of Washington 45/85/100 project! We had a fruitful conversation with lots of great ideas! Below is a brief proposal and today's meeting minute:

  *   Meeting minute<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1AdQ-9AeRyFbC0jPZ1pUPmsaYj6FOZplVRd91mkZDbck/edit?usp=sharing> (4/5)
  *   A brief proposal<https://docs.google.com/document/d/18Jytno_sHvWzmypLP4G4cKKjX7-Ak0N4m4XoRecseoI/edit?usp=sharing>

Will call another meeting in May to develop this idea further. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Boyoung