[LIBRARYDIR] Collection Development

Bem, Greg Greg.Bem at lwtech.edu
Thu Oct 15 09:14:27 PDT 2020

We are not currently purchasing books, electronic or physical. We stopped around the time of the physical closure earlier this year. The major barrier has been the ambiguity of our annual budget and how we might support the college by keeping our budget open.

So far we have not received any specific requests from faculty or other employees. We have also not received any item requests from students, despite still being open to taking them.

On a personal note, I have tapped into my local network and have a donation program, so we have continued to add to our collection by way of some relatively random physical donations.

Greg

Greg Bem, MLIS
Faculty Library Coordinator
Library Learning Commons