[LIBRARYDIR] Collection Development

Bates, Aryana Aryana.Bates at seattlecolleges.edu
Thu Oct 15 08:24:16 PDT 2020

Good morning, Dawn.  Librarians at North are shifting towards predominantly eBooks for this FY.

Aryana

Accessibility is a social justice issue

Aryana Bates, MLS, PhD

(pgp<https://www.glsen.org/sites/default/files/GLSEN%20Pronouns%20Resource.pdf> = I support gender fluidity | I pay Real Rent Duwamish<https://www.realrentduwamish.org/>)

Dean, LETS (Library<http://libguides.northseattle.edu/welcome/instruction>, eLearning<https://erc.northseattle.edu/elearning-support-faculty>, TLC<http://webshares.northseattle.edu/tlc/abouttlc_staff.shtm>, SMC<https://libguides.northseattle.edu/StudentMediaCenter1>)

North Seattle College

aryana.bates at seattlecolleges.edu

206.934.3612

Thank you for your message. North Seattle College campus has moved to remote operations due to COVID-19. Please avoid campus during this time. I will respond to your email as quickly as possible, but please note that I may be experiencing a higher than usual amount of email communications. Please see northseattle.edu/coronavirus for the latest information. Thank you for your patience and understanding.