[LIBRARYDIR] LLC workgroups - response needed by 11/4

Coe, Erica ecoe at olympic.edu
Fri Oct 30 17:08:22 PDT 2020

Greetings all,

At the LLC meeting today, we reviewed the LLC workplan<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1DyeEsnCbAzNyuj38kwXRKQiMJC5sr4p8puLJl78cyvE/edit> and selected workgroups.  If you are not yet on a workgroup, please select one and email the facilitator by 11/4.  Workgroups will need to be meet by 11/16 to provide feedback and suggestions for the strategies and/or deliverables on the IC workplan<https://scedu-my.sharepoint.com/:x:/g/personal/aryana_bates_seattlecolleges_edu/ES5ps_82t0pOq7BRGXps72gBEDkySbE23r3-rVmX1W2DbA?rtime=PBG0gS192Eg>.  When you meet, please add your action items and notes to the appropriate document in the 2020-21 Workgroups<https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/1CCsRHhlZkHQ0oO17fujOXYRLfSp0ekpy> folder and send any suggestions to Aryana and me.

  1.  Explore and implement open source and open access options to replace or supplement databases and other library resources

Workgroup facilitator(s):
*        Greg Bem Greg.Bem at lwtech.edu<mailto:Greg.Bem at lwtech.edu>

Workgroup members:
*        Susan Schreiner
*        Tammy Siebenberg

  1.  Develop a model to track student success using SAI points in OER courses as colleges implement OER labeling with transition to ctcLink

Workgroup facilitator(s):
*        Samantha Hines? shines at pencol.edu<mailto:shines at pencol.edu>

Workgroup members:
*        Pearl DeSure
*        Jeanne Henkle
*        Lindsay Keevy
*        Julie Nurse
*        Jessica Koshi-Lum

  1.  Explore and identify connections between OER and Guided Pathways.

Workgroup facilitator(s):
*        Lynn Kanne Lynn.Kanne at seattlecolleges.edu<mailto:Lynn.Kanne at seattlecolleges.edu>
*        Heath Hayden

Workgroup members:
*        Aryana Bates
*        Lynn Deeken
*        Jennifer Dysart
*        Howard Fuller
*        Lora Senf
*        Gerie Ventura

  1.  Collaborate with eLearning Council and Workforce Education Council on joint project

Workgroup facilitator(s):
*        Lesley Caldwell LCaldwell at pierce.ctc.edu<mailto:LCaldwell at pierce.ctc.edu>

Workgroup members:
*        Erica Coe