[LIBRARYDIR] Zoom License Update & Panopto

Mindy Coslor Mindy.Coslor at skagit.edu
Tue May 26 08:45:09 PDT 2020

Thanks Mark.  I didn't realize that Zoom was available through the K20 network and that it was only a pilot project.  Have we been getting it for free all this time?  Zoom has certainly been essential during this move to online operations.  I appreciate the information.

MIndy

Mindy Coslor, PhD
Director of Library Services
Skagit Valley College
2405 E College Way
Mount Vernon, WA  98273

360.416.7761
Stay connected and follow SVC libraries on Facebook or Instagram.