[LIBRARYDIR] Hot Spots and Chrome books?

Tammy Siebenberg tsiebenberg at yvcc.edu
Thu Mar 26 09:52:32 PDT 2020

Julie,

Can you direct me to information about the Verizon contract with WACTC/SBCTC and hotspots?  I found information about software and hardware<https://www.sbctc.edu/colleges-staff/it-support/contracts.aspx> contracts but Verizon is not listed.  One of the programs on my campus is interested in getting hotspots for student use.

Tammy

Tammy R. Siebenberg, MLIS
Director of Library & Media Services
Yakima Valley College