[LIBRARYDIR] [EXTERNAL] FW: ACRL-Washington Supports Closing Academic Libraries During COVID-19 Crisis

Watkins, Candice cwatkins at tacomacc.edu
Thu Mar 19 07:09:02 PDT 2020

Thanks, Greg!

From: LIBRARYDIR <librarydir-bounces at lists.ctc.edu> on behalf of Bem, Greg via LIBRARYDIR <librarydir at lists.ctc.edu>
Sent: Wednesday, March 18, 2020 4:52:30 PM
To: WACTC Library Directors <librarydir at lists.ctc.edu>
Cc: Bem, Greg <Greg.Bem at lwtech.edu>
Subject: [EXTERNAL] [LIBRARYDIR] FW: ACRL-Washington Supports Closing Academic Libraries During COVID-19 Crisis

CAUTION: This email originated from outside Tacoma Community College. Do not click links or open attachments unless you validate the sender and know the content is safe. If you are unsure, contact the IT Help Desk at x4357 (253-460-4357) or email support at tacomacc.edu.<mailto:support at tacomacc.edu>

LLC, FYI.

Greg Bem, MLIS

Faculty Library Coordinator

Library Learning Commons