[LIBRARYDIR] Library reserves

Julie Nurse julie.nurse at centralia.edu
Wed Mar 18 14:05:36 PDT 2020

Centralia College campus is closed until April 24th and working remotely. Many of our instructors are opting to teach online the entire spring quarter. We don't have textbook reserves and are considering a method for circulating books to students by delivery. We just ordered 100 additional hot spots for students, faculty, and staff and plan to circulate hot spots/laptops in the library parking lot first week of spring quarter.

I am very interested in more information on the "bug box".
Stay healthy everyone,
Julie

Julie Nurse
Library Director