[LIBRARYDIR] Library reserves

Bem, Greg Greg.Bem at lwtech.edu
Tue Mar 17 14:32:13 PDT 2020

Which libraries are not closing?

Snarky aside: I think it's absurd that any library in Washington, of any size, is staying open, for the record. Not afraid to express this opinion. Even with what the governor says.

Non-snarky aside: curious about eBook subscriptions and how many folks have decent eBook collection subscriptions.

Greg Bem, MLIS
Faculty Library Coordinator
Library Learning Commons
Lake Washington Inst. Of Technology