[LIBRARYDIR] HB 2513?

Susan Schreiner susan.schreiner at ghc.edu
Mon Jun 15 07:53:15 PDT 2020

My understanding, and how my campus is approaching it, is that you can no longer put holds on transcripts for money owed. You can still put a hold on registration, etc., and you can still send a debt to collections. (I'm not sure we do that yet.)

Campus-wide we have a $200 limit to put a hold on registration, that way if someone has not returned a Chromebook we can keep them from registering, but if they have a few fines we don't. However, we still have to send a transcript even if they owe thousands.

Susan