[LIBRARYDIR] [External] Calling Technical Colleges

Coe, Erica ecoe at olympic.edu
Thu Jun 4 13:11:15 PDT 2020

Hi all,

I would be interested in participating in the affinity group.  Before replying to Mark, I wanted to see who else was interested.   It looks like it is open to other faculty and staff in these areas as well.

I can also create a Google doc for us to share our needs if that would be useful.

Thanks,
Erica