[LIBRARYDIR] KCLS and Newsbank

Bem, Greg Greg.Bem at lwtech.edu
Thu Jan 30 11:55:25 PST 2020

Hey all,

FYI, as I believe I shared at the last LLC, after a conversation I had with some of their regional managers, KCLS was considering and is now actively piloting Newsbank. I believe that this is a great decision, as the resource may actually be fiscally possible through KCLS rather than college libraries with limited budgets (like ours). If you are in the service area for KCLS, and are not actively piloting Newsbank, consider sharing out that it's currently available at KCLS. The more usage it gets there, the more it might be an ongoing subscription.

Cheers,

Greg

Greg Bem, MLIS
Professor and Library Coordinator
Library Learning Commons
Lake Washington Institute of Technology
Pronouns: he/him/his

Contact Info
greg.bem at lwtech.edu<mailto:greg.bem at lwtech.edu%0d>
425-739-8100 xt.8898
http://www.lwtech.edu/campus-life/library

2019-2020 Vice President of Local 3533, LWTech's Faculty Union!