[LIBRARYDIR] Question about Sources for Books (i.e. Reliance on Amazon)

Julie Nurse julie.nurse at centralia.edu
Tue Feb 25 16:08:01 PST 2020

Hi Greg,

We used Ingram for many years and switched over to GOBI three years ago. But, given our reduced book budget, Amazon is the most affordable and our business office prefers we use Amazon. I prefer to use a different vendor than Amazon for a variety of reasons and will spare all of you an afternoon Amazon rant.

Curious as to what other libraries are doing and whether they have a choice in vendors.

Thanks,
Julie

Julie Nurse
Library Director