[LIBRARYDIR] AskWA use?

Dawn Hawley dhawley at btc.edu
Fri Feb 21 14:47:38 PST 2020

We do one hour per week. Dawn

Dawn Hawley
Director
Library and eLearning
Bellingham Technical College<http://www.btc.edu/>
3028 Lindbergh Ave. | Bellingham, WA 98225
Call: 360.752.8574 | Office: CC325
Check Out New Materials at the BTC Library<https://sbctc-btcctc.primo.exlibrisgroup.com/discovery/search?query=any,contains,%3F&tab=Everything&search_scope=New&vid=01STATEWA_BTC:BELLINGHAM&lang=en&offset=0>
Take a Look at BTC's Online Teaching Guide<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1WIfA-xh93fZS7r-PWHQdWjHr6eZbGXFfdZ93JMMFcMg/edit?usp=sharing>