[LIBRARYDIR] Undergraduate research consortium

Heath Hayden heath.hayden at bellevuecollege.edu
Thu Dec 3 11:47:27 PST 2020

Thank you, Greg!

Heath

From: Bem, Greg <Greg.Bem at lwtech.edu>
Sent: Wednesday, December 2, 2020 9:13 AM
To: WACTC Library Directors <librarydir at lists.ctc.edu>
Cc: Heath Hayden <heath.hayden at bellevuecollege.edu>
Subject: RE: Undergraduate research consortium

CAUTION: This email originated from outside Bellevue College. Do not click links or open attachments unless you validate the sender and know the content is safe. If you are unsure, contact the Service Desk at x4357 (425-564-4357) or email servicedesk at bellevuecollege.edu<mailto:servicedesk at bellevuecollege.edu>.

We currently are running an undergraduate research symposium on an annual basis, the first one occurring last spring.

I'm not sure if LWTech's efforts would directly align with this project, but I will forward your message to the organizers of the symposium and invite them to connect with you.

Greg Bem, MLIS
Faculty Library Coordinator
Library Learning Commons
Lake Washington Inst. Of Technology
Pronouns: he/him/his

Vice President, AFT 3533, '20-'21

Contact Info
greg.bem at lwtech.edu<mailto:greg.bem at lwtech.edu%0d>
425-739-8100 xt.8898
http://www.lwtech.edu/campus-life/library<https://nam02.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.lwtech.edu%2Fcampus-life%2Flibrary&data=04%7C01%7Cheath.hayden%40bellevuecollege.edu%7Cd16276921fbd45cb7e9d08d896e590b3%7Cf94c251c1347422eb3ea8ac56befd6cb%7C0%7C1%7C637425260011773783%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C3000&sdata=UALrbXaF8w81NduA7FUcAa%2BJ47mHuvDzO3FVtNyF4u0%3D&reserved=0>

Chat with me on Microsoft Teams<https://teams.microsoft.com/>, or
Chat with librarians 24/7 on Ask a Librarian<https://nam02.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Faskwa.libanswers.com%2Fwidget_chat.php%3Fhash%3D3da0756f9dbe8539f215b050f583e53e&data=04%7C01%7Cheath.hayden%40bellevuecollege.edu%7Cd16276921fbd45cb7e9d08d896e590b3%7Cf94c251c1347422eb3ea8ac56befd6cb%7C0%7C1%7C637425260011783745%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C3000&sdata=cX6rt9CeF%2FTaYTjlzKvFuyFPHoK9e54noMs%2FyCA7sQA%3D&reserved=0>