[LIBRARYDIR] Call for Proposal, 2021 Cascadia Open Education Summit

Boyoung Chae bchae at sbctc.edu
Mon Dec 7 12:31:38 PST 2020

Hope you are having a splendid Monday!

The Call for Proposal for 2021 Cascadia Open Education Summit is now live!

https://bccampus.ca/grants-calls-for-proposals/cfp-cascadia-open-education-summit/

Logistics on how to register for the conference will be announced later. Thanks for all your input so far - together we're providing an event that will be valuable and memorable for all involved.

Boyoung

[sbctc logo]Boyoung Chae, Ph.D.
Policy Associate, Educational Technology & Open Education
Openwa.org<openwa.org> | OER & Low-Cost Label<https://www.sbctc.edu/colleges-staff/programs-services/educational-technology-open-education/oer-low-cost-label-implementation.aspx>
bchae at sbctc.edu<mailto:bchae at sbctc.edu> |360-628-3549
Texts Welcome!