[LIBRARYDIR] LLC meeting, August 4 & 5

Harbaugh, Melinda mharbaugh at lcc.ctc.edu
Mon Aug 3 11:55:04 PDT 2020

Hi All - I’m sorry I will not be able to participate in this meeting. Lindsay Keevy, one of our wonderful librarians, will be attending on my behalf.

Thank you!

Melinda Harbaugh
Dean of Instruction and Learning Resources
Lower Columbia College
1600 Maple Street
Longview, WA 98632
mharbaugh at lcc.ctc.edu<mailto:mharbaugh at lcc.ctc.edu>