[LIBRARYDIR] FW: Textbook Access Discussion Follow Up

Boyoung Chae bchae at sbctc.edu
Wed Apr 29 13:40:09 PDT 2020

Meeting note from the Textbook Access Discussion on April 17 hosted by the SBCTC Workforce Education department.

[sbctc logo]Boyoung Chae, Ph.D.
Policy Associate, Educational Technology & Open Education
Openwa.org<openwa.org> | OER & Low-Cost Label<https://www.sbctc.edu/colleges-staff/programs-services/educational-technology-open-education/oer-low-cost-label-implementation.aspx>
bchae at sbctc.edu<mailto:bchae at sbctc.edu> |360-628-3549
Texts Welcome!