[LIBRARYDIR] Cannell Library in the Need of Adjunct Librarian.

Brown, Michael MBrown at clark.edu
Mon Oct 21 10:58:06 PDT 2019

Greetings All,

Clark College's Cannell Library is looking for an adjunct librarian for the  of the 2019/2020 academic year.  Below is a brief description of the vacant position.

Staff Cannell Library's Ask-A-Librarian desk in three-hour shifts twice a week for a total of six hours per week. We serve a diverse student, staff and community population. The librarian is expected to actively teach students how to find, evaluate for authority and credibility, as well as ethically use information. Citations styles used at Clark include APA, MLA, Chicago, ACS, and CSE. Basic technical support regarding student passwords and printing are a daily occurrence. Effective communication with the other librarians about ongoing reference questions that transpire during the shift is important.

Please share and direct any interest in this position to Mbrown at clark.edu<mailto:Mbrown at clark.edu> .

Respectfully,

Michael A. Brown, Ph.D.
Dean, Clark Libraries &
Academic Success Services
Mbrown at clark.edu<mailto:Mbrown at clark.edu>
360-992-2472

"I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel." - Maya Angelou