[LIBRARYDIR] LWTech Library Job Position OPEN

Bem, Greg Greg.Bem at lwtech.edu
Tue Nov 5 12:01:49 PST 2019

Hello all,

We have an open-until-filled Library Technician II position available on our website. Please forward this to anyone you think might be a good fit.

Position highlights at a glance:

*         Help manage all library operations, including staffing information (circulation) desk

*         Respond to information needs on "the front line" of the library

*         Develop procedures for the physical library and the LSP (we use Alma/Primo)

*         Regularly copy-catalog and co-manage all fulfillment needs with other Library Tech II

*         Contribute to displays, marketing, events, and the website

*         Co-manage student workers

*         Support Open Education initiatives, including conducting OER research

Our library is focused on EDI, and is focused on being a community center for LWTech.

I am happy to answer specific questions. Please take a look at the job description<https://agency.governmentjobs.com/lwtc/job_bulletin.cfm?JobID=2614956>.

Apply here<https://www.lwtech.edu/about/human-resources/jobs/apply/>.

Greg

Greg Bem, MLIS
Professor and Library Coordinator
Library Learning Commons
Lake Washington Institute of Technology
Pronouns: he/him/his

Contact Info
greg.bem at lwtech.edu<mailto:greg.bem at lwtech.edu%0d>
425-739-8100 xt.8898
http://www.lwtech.edu/campus-life/library

2019-2020 Vice President of Local 3533, LWTech's Faculty Union!