[LIBRARYDIR] 2nd OER Webinar--Invitation sent to CLAMS

Mindy Coslor Mindy.Coslor at skagit.edu
Mon May 13 16:36:45 PDT 2019

Thanks, Greg, for providing some context.  Would it be OK if I share the announcement with a librarian who will be joining us in the fall?  She is doing some amazing work in OER and might enjoy meeting her new colleagues virtually.  She is from Oregon.

Mindy Coslor, PhD
Director of Library Services
Skagit Valley College
2405 E College Way