[LIBRARYDIR] Suggestion for someone to present a webinar?

Burling, Nono nono.burling at sos.wa.gov
Fri May 24 10:07:32 PDT 2019

Hello LLC folks,

Tami Masenhimer, the State Library's training coordinator told me that she recieved a request for a webinar focused on new academic librarians. Specifically, "how to transition to the academic world, mentoring, getting to know staff on campus etc."   I wonder if any of you could suggest someone on your staff who might be interested in presenting on this topic. (Great for the old CV!) Would you mind sharing this message with your staff?  And please ask people to contact Tami directly  tami.masenhimer at sos.wa.gov<mailto:tami.masenhimer at sos.wa.gov> if they are interested.  For that matter, if there are topics for webinars that you think would be useful for your staff I'm sure that Tami would be very open to ideas.

Thank you,

NONO BURLING, Outreach Librarian
Washington State Library | Office of the Secretary of State
6880 Capitol Blvd SE, Tumwater, Washington
w: 360-570-5576 | e:nono.burling at sos.wa.gov<mailto:nono.burling at sos.wa.gov>

"Connecting Washington through the power of libraries."